Can Constipation Cause Nausea and Dizziness ?
Sometimes people feel nausea. That is why generally they ask a question can constipation cause nausea? Ok, Don’t worry. Let’s find out the end of this question:
CAN CONSTIPATION CAUSE NAUSEA? Generally, constipation is just referred to the hardening of bowel or difficulty to pass the bowel but sometimes constipation leads to its critical conditions and the reasons behind that are many. Feeling nauseous when constipated is generally common but do not take it easy as it may lead to very serious abdominal hazards. You may doubt that can constipation cause nausea? No doubt nausea is the very unpleasant side effect of constipation which causes anxiety all the time but you can easily overcome nausea by using some common remedies.
As IBS cause abdominal cramps and discomforts, it may lead to constipation and associated nausea. Sometimes toxins also cause nausea during constipation. Now the question is where these toxins came from? Well, if you are constipated for weeks and does not pass your bowel at all or properly then this bowl must contain the build-up of toxins and are reabsorbed by your body which immediately lead to nausea and some other diseases.
Stubbornness can be dizzying. The symptoms are particularly susceptible or swollen to your intestine.
Here are some easy and homemade tips to cure nausea instantly when you are constipated.
- If you are feeling nausea during constipation then you should get one bottle of a mage citrates and puts it in the ice and drinking (not to the best taste of sour) but it will work for half of a bottle and give it a half hour and drink the rest.
- Both peppermint and fennel tea are considered to be digestive aids and have a soothing and carminative effect on the digestive system. This can help to reduce symptoms of IBS such as cramping, and also help digestion with the aim of improving constipation.
- Try grating ginger into hot water, or eating sugar-free ginger biscuits to help alleviate a feeling of nauseous.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is a traditional yet very effective remedy for boosting digestive function, and may also help relieve nausea and constipation.
- Adding a slice or two of fresh lemon to hot water and drinking first thing in the morning and before meals can help to stimulate bile flow, stomach HCL and digestive enzymes which may help relieve nausea and also help get the bowels moving.
I hope now you have got your findings of the question ” can constipation cause nausea ?”.
Abdominal pain and tenderness, fever, chills, constipation and diarrhea, nausea and vomiting may be symptoms of diverticulitis.
DIZZINESS DURING CONSTIPATION:
Another common stuff during constipation is dizziness. Feeling dizziness during constipation is usually common. Attempting to evacuate your bowels when constipated can cause dizziness due to the straining causing diversion of blood flow.
Only when defecation ceases to become easy for you, in the sense that you experience irregularities, strain, painful cramps, dizziness, nausea or fainting than you need to address a medical professional to help diagnose you correctly, rule out more serious health concerns and advise you with regards to your treatment options.
If you have more query of the question “can constipation cause nausea and dizziness ?” Let me know by commenting.
Important links on “can constipation cause nausea”: